DFCS Snap Works Program
It’s more than a SNAP work requirement.
It’s an opportunity
Let Goodwill help you find a good job.
Chattanooga Goodwill Industries and the DFCS SNAP Works Program* are working together to help you find a job and a career. Goodwill has removed barriers to employment for nearly 100,000 people in the last five years alone. And we want to help you, too. To get started, schedule an intake appointment by emailing us or just come to any Goodwill Career Center.
- Get help improving your chances with hiring
- Building your employability skills.
- Earning credentials that employers value.
- Getting free résumé writing and job placement assistance.
- Receiving supportive services like “clothing for work” gift cards and transportation assistance.
- Find jobs in hospitality, warehouse, healthcare, custodial, construction and more.
- Benefit from Goodwill’s connections with local employers.
- Join the 93% of Goodwill/SNAP recipients who have already found good jobs.
By matching your skills with the right job, we can help you do more than meet a work requirement. We can put you on the road to independence.
Ready to enroll?
*DFCS SNAP Works Program is an equal opportunity provider.