Convenient Pick-Up Services for your Home, Business or Neighborhood
Your donation to Goodwill will help us serve more than 11,100 people with disabilities and disadvantages. Learn more at GoodwillChatt.org
We schedule pick ups 6 days a week (Monday – Saturday) from any home, neighborhood or commercial location within our 23-county service area. Donations should be equivalent to three or more large items (furniture, boxes, household items, sports equipment, clothing, etc.) and all items should be in reusable condition. You will receive a receipt for your donation from our Pick-Up services team member. Donating to Goodwill may provide a tax deduction for you or your business.
Chattanooga Goodwill covers a large service area in southeast Tennessee and northwest Georgia. We may need several days notice to schedule a pick up.
Having a donation drive at your church, school, neighborhood or business? Call our Pick-Up service! We’ll gladly accept your leftovers. And let us know if we can help make your donation drive successful with support materials.
- Home – Can’t load and haul furniture and other large donations? Call us if your donation qualifies for home Pick Up.
- Moving – Goodwill’s Pick-Up service can help make the move easier. We’ll put your donated items to good use.
- Business – We pick up business furniture, chairs, equipment and overstock items from any corporation, retailer or non-profit.
- Multi-Family and Community Yard Sales – Call a week in advance for a pick up for multi-family or community yard sales.
Guidelines to help your Pick-Up go smoother:
- We’ll give you a date and time window for your scheduled Pick-Up service.
- Our drivers have the responsibility and discretion to refuse items considered unacceptable.
- All appliances and electrical items, such as TVs, should be in good working order.
- Upholstered furniture and mattresses with stains, rips, tears, broken springs, pet hair, urine or feces, are wet or damp cannot be accepted.
- Please have items disassembled. We cannot remove doors or light fixtures.
- Move items to the ground floor unless the building has an elevator. We do not pick up from basements or any location when stairs are involved.
- Restrain pets.
- Please protect mirrors and pictures by packing them between cardboard and securing with tape to prevent glass breakage.
- Items that have been exposed to the weather are unusable and will not be picked up.
- Do not set items on the side of the road as theft or vandalism may occur.
- We do not pick up trash or accept items that need to be disposed of, including Items we cannot accept include mattresses, pianos, organs, firearms, fireworks, alcohol and non-working appliances
THANK YOU for choosing Goodwill for your donation!
Schedule a Home Pick-up
Use the form below to schedule a home pickup during 9am to 4pm.
Have questions or need assistance?
Please call 423-595-1030. If after hours, please leave your name and phone number and we will return your call on the next business day. For business product donations: call 423-421-3930
Thank you for supporting Chattanooga Goodwill Industries in SE Tennessee and NW Georgia.
When you shop at our retail locations or make a donation at one of our donation centers you are helping people in need.