Explore Goodwill Careers
There are jobs. And there are jobs that change lives.
Since 1923, Chattanooga Goodwill Industries has helped people with disadvantages and disabilities get the training and support they need to find competitive employment in the community. Our mission is, with others’ generosity, we help change lives through the power of work. When you begin a career with Chattanooga Goodwill, you don’t just earn a paycheck. You cultivate your own future while you grow personally and professionally and earn the satisfaction of knowing that your efforts help others
reach their potential.
Our vision is to transform lives and communities
through the power of work.
Here are the things our organization values most:
- PEOPLE: We value and respect the inherent dignity and worth of people.
- INTEGRITY: We value truth, set high standards, and keep our promises.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: We are committed to the pursuit of excellence.
- TEAMWORK: We are better together; we set forward-thinking goals and collaborate to achieve them.
- COMMUNICATION: We respect open and honest communication.
- STABILITY: We value a culture of innovation, learning, and development through social enterprise.
- STEWARDSHIP: We honor the resources entrusted to us with responsibility and care.
Everyone is capable of making a difference.
Plus, we offer benefits, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid vacation, and more. Chattanooga Goodwill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.