When you shop at Goodwill Chattanooga you help support our mission to help people within our community.
For every dollar spent in our stores over 86 cents goes to support programs and services for people in need in the Chattanooga area. In 2014, this money helped us serve over 9,000 people in our community.
United Way of Greater Chattanooga
- We encourage you to participate in your company’s Allocates funds received from its campaign contributors for our Workforce Development and Employment Placement program serving individuals with multiple disabilities and disadvantages.
- Provides an Impact Grant to help fund the Chattanooga Furniture Bank and its services to individuals transitioning out of homelessness and abusive situations.
- Receives funds from contributors who submit a designation form with their United Way pledge form:
For other United Way campaigns, check with your campaign manager to find out how to “write in” and designate your gift to support programs and services provided by Chattanooga Goodwill Industries.
CFC – Combined Federal Campaign #75906
- CFC contributors MUST DESIGNATE their gift to help us support all of our Missions programs and services, including Workforce Development, Employment Placement, HELPs, Senior Employment Services, Chattanooga Furniture Bank, Clothing Vouchers and Recycling services.
- Use #75906 to designate your CFC contribution to support our local Missions in southeast Tennessee and northwest Georgia.